At Solutions Not Sides, we aim to ensure that students who engage with our programme have a positive experience. However, we recognise that we are not always perfect, and it is important to us that students, teachers and other participants can feel confident in raising a complaint to our team. Anyone wishing to complain to Solutions Not Sides may use the following procedure in the assurance that they will be listened to and treated with respect:
- Contact us in writing initially with a basic outline of the complaint. Write to: email@example.com
or our postal address:
Solutions Not Sides The Vineyards
36 Gloucester Road London
- Please include an email address and/or phone number to reach you on. We can then contact you by email or phone (whichever you prefer) to discuss the issue further.
- Your complaint will be investigated initially by the Executive Director under the direction of the chair of the Trustee Board.
- If it is upheld, you will get a full apology and, where appropriate, be given details of any action that we are taking to put things right.
- If you are not satisfied with the outcome, you can ask for a further review to be conducted by the trustees of the charity. This will be conducted by one of the trustees, and if further escalation is needed, the Chairperson of the board will conduct a final review.
- SNS will aim to respond in full to your complaint within eight weeks. However, if the issue is complicated, any delay will be explained, and you will be kept informed of progress.
- SNS strives to be a fully inclusive organisation and we understand that in some circumstances, students may wish to be represented by someone who can advocate for them. We will, therefore, accept emails outlining complaints from parents, teachers or community leaders.
This policy will be reviewed annually in August.